WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my virtual writing desk, over the years it changes, depending on what I'm writing at the time but I hope you will find links to my books, excerpts, short stories and posts about my writing progress.

Thursday 28 November 2019

Introducing ~ Zoology. Part One ~ In the future, food is new gold...

Earth was abundant. When we had finally finished plundering its resources, we moved on. But our new homes were never as rich. So we sent ships with scientific teams to find new zoology in distant galaxies we could farm, synthesise or simply hunt down and eat.
Join Daniel and his team on the Saturn Anne II as they explore a dangerous galaxy, looking for new resources, while back at home, in the Five Galaxies, a web of intrigue tries to destroy their mission.

Now available as an Amazon Kindle Edition (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment